If you require a database comprising of all the details of all your customers, then you will require a management system that tracks and files all document related to your customer. The insurance tracking system not only stores all details of your customers, but also the details of the certifications or policies taken by your customers. Installing an insurance tracking system will make it easier to access all details regarding any customer of your firm.
Before you install an insurance tracking software, VersiTrax suggests that it has the following features:
- Centralized location: All details and files related to your customers should be available at a centralized location, which can be a virtual drive as well. This will allow you to access the details related to your customers with ease.
- No more backlog files: Since there will be a single point for the storage of all the data belonging to your customers, there will be no backlog files. The tracking software will make filing process simpler.
- Documentation made easier: The single point access will make the documentation process easier. All scanned documentation related to invoicing, customer details, policy specifications and vendor information will all be accessible from the centralized location. This will make the workflow for your firm simpler.
- Tracking of policy details: The information storage will allow you to send automated information to your customers regarding policy renewal or premium submission. This will make the policy renewal process much more efficient.
- Third-party integration: All emails, notes, voicemails and audit trails can be tracked easily with this management system. The process can be enhanced to track all communication that your company carries out with its customers.
So make your company all the more efficient by installing an effective tracking system.