Despite the advantages of using the Cloud for business, there are still many company owners who refuse to update their systems with it. So if you’re wondering whether this is indeed a good move, here are some of the best reasons to consider it.
1. More choices. LoadSpring advises that businesses looking for an appropriate Cloud-based management software have the opportunity to try most of the choices from different developers and providers, free for a limited time. And because it is Cloud-based, a trial version is not likely to need a lot of additional hardware or complicated installation.
2. Integration with different apps. Much of the decision on which program management solution to use will be based on its capability to integrate with existing apps. The ease of integration is an added bonus, as the learning curve will not be as steep.
3. Speed of readiness. Your chosen Cloud-based solution is not likely to need complicated setup and hardware, so you can be up and running in no time, saving your company money you would otherwise lose if you had to go through an extended down-time.
4. Not OS-dependent. Cloud-based software simply needs Internet connection. This means you can use it regardless of your preferred computer or mobile operating system (compared to OS-based software with a limited number of computer installations).
5. Connectivity. The main draw for Cloud-based solutions is connectivity. You and your team based in a different continent can be connected and work on a project simultaneously. Imagine the thousands of dollars and man-hours saved with this kind of setup. And if a problem arises, for example, changes can be made, adjustments applied in an instant.
6. Low costs. Because of connectivity, costs for working on a project go down considerably. You save on fuel, airfare, even expensive lunch meetings. And of course, you save a lot of time.
These are some of the most important benefits of managing your projects using the Cloud. There is truth to what they say that if you don’t use the Cloud to your benefit, you will be left behind by the competition.